We provide this Privacy and Cookies Policy ("hereinafter – Policy") to inform users of our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personally identifiable information received from users (hereinafter – “personal information” or “personal data”) of our website, located at www.gemera.io ("hereinafter – our site or Site").
BY USING OUR SITE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR INFORMATION AS SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY NOW AND AS AMENDED BY US.
Processing means using cookies on a computer or using or touching information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in British Virgin Islands. Your personally identifiable information will be processed and stored there under high privacy standards.
The content of this Policy is for your general information and use only. You acknowledge that this information may contain inaccuracies or errors and is subject to change and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We make no warranty that all the content of our site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
You should note that certain links on our site may lead to resources maintained by third parties over whom we have no control. We accept no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on third party websites, nor do we endorse the contents, views or opinions expressed or implied therein.
Parts of our site may contain advertising and other material submitted to us by third parties. Those third parties/advertisers are responsible for ensuring that such material complies with all legal requirements. We do not accept liability in respect of any advertisements.
If there are any material changes to this Policy, you will be notified by the posting of a prominent notice on our Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on this Policy.
Your continued use of our website constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes to this Policy. Your only remedy, if you do not accept the terms of this Policy, is to STOP and discontinue use of and access to the Site and Services.
1) Please read this Policy carefully. It constitutes the integral part of the agreement between you (also, the "User") and Gemera Ltd. (also, the "Company").
2) This Policy describes the Company's privacy practices with regard to your Personal Data. Personal Data includes any data about you that specifically identifies you as an individual and information about your activities, such as information about your use of Company (also, the "Service"), when directly linked to personally identifiable information.
3) By using our Site, you accept this Policy and consent to the collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy and applicable legislation. You may withdraw your consent and require removal of your Personal Data by contacting us using the information in this paper.
Our primary goals in collecting personally identifiable information are to provide you with services made available through our Site.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
We may from time-to-time make certain information available to our strategic partners that work with us such as the following:
1) While you use or register with the Service, we may request to provide data which is necessary for the provision of services and use of the Service (name, e-mail address, cryptocurrency address, etc.)
2) We do not collect your Personal Data when you provide us such data via the contact form on our Service.
3) When user wants to redeem the Gemera tokens for emeralds, Company can request additional personal data, including, but not limited to copy of passport or ID and a utility bill (for proof of address).
Our Site visitors may have the option to share some content they like with their friends on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. etc.
Our Site may permit additional interactions between it and a third party website, service, or other content provider, such as enabling you to “like” or share, enabling us to post or share your site content to a third party social network service, etc.
If you “like” or share content, or to otherwise share information from or via our site with a third party site or service, that information may be publicly displayed, and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of our site (and we may have access to information about you from that third party).
These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your interactions with third parties through a social network service or similar features are governed by the respective privacy policies of those third parties.
You represent that you are entitled to use your social network service account for the purposes described herein without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern the social network service, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such social network service.
Note that the information we collect from and through a social network service may depend on the privacy settings you have set and the permissions you grant to us in connection with linking your account to the social network service.
Please note that your relationship with any social network service is governed solely by your agreement(s) with such service. If your social network account terminates, then functions enabled through the link our site and your social network account will terminate as well.
When you visit our Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click.
For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We may use any log data to monitor the use of our site and our online services
We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally.
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
Sending you marketing emails with the information about our Services that we deem to be interesting for you. You may opt out of such emails by sending the respective request to us or by clicking the respective link in the email.
In addition, we may use your contact information to market to you, and provide you with information about, our online products and services.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please, follow the unsubscribe instructions provided by us.
We will not disclose Personal Data to any third parties, unless otherwise is set out by applicable law.
We do not share Personal Data with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Company otherwise than:
a) with your consent: we will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive Personal Data.
b) for external processing: we provide Personal Data to our affiliates or other trusted businesses or persons to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with our Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures;
c) for legal reasons: we will share Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the such data is reasonably necessary to:
WE MAY DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO GOVERNMENT OR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS OR PRIVATE PARTIES AS WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, BELIEVE NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE TO RESPOND TO CLAIMS, LEGAL PROCESS (INCLUDING ANY SUBPOENAS), TO PROTECT THE PROPERTY AND RIGHTS OF US OR A THIRD PARTY, THE SAFETY OF THE PUBLIC OR ANY PERSON, TO PREVENT OR STOP ANY ILLEGAL, UNETHICAL, OR LEGALLY ACTIONABLE ACTIVITY, OR TO COMPLY WITH THE LAW.
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal data. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal data to you via email in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with
We will never send you spam emails but you may receive essential service related emails from us. Unless you expressly agree that we may do so, we will never supply, sell or rent your email address to any third party and you will not receive emails that relate to other services or offerings from us.
1) We do not sell, provide on lease or share any Personal Data of the Users to third parties.
2) Our Service may contain links to and from third parties’ websites, apps or other services (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note that those websites have their own privacy practices. We shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their services.
3) When we use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the site or application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking technologies). Please recognize that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with our services.
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, payment providers, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns.
We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
Our payment processing partner may request that you provide certain Personal Data (e.g., a valid government issued ID, your legal name, address, and date of birth, banking credentials, etc.) for the purpose of making payment through its financial institutions and complying with any applicable laws and regulations. They may also communicate directly with you regarding any issues as to a payment. Any information provided to such third party will be confidential and only be used for intended purposes.
Some of the advertisements you may see on our Site are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third parties may collect information about you and your online activities, either on our site or on other websites, through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand your interests and deliver to you advertisements that are tailored to your interests.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO, OR CONTROL OVER, THE INFORMATION THESE THIRD PARTIES MAY COLLECT. THE INFORMATION PRACTICES AND POLICIES OF THESE THIRD PARTIES ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS POLICY.
Our website may contain links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party.
We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you.
Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
1) We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Service is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
2) Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorized by us and involved in the maintenance of the Service. Such persons will strictly keep confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third-party access to your Personal Data.
3) Please remember that our Service (and your Personal Data) may be hosted on a server outside your home country. Supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
4) We emphasize that none of the existing ways of data transfer can be absolutely safe. The Company does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorized access of the third parties.
5) We shall not be responsible and will be indemnified for unlawful acts of third parties, hackers, intruders, and other offenders of applicable legislation that can violate the provisions of this Policy and try to collect, either fully or in part, your Personal Data and to use it for personal advantages.
1) We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law). You must be legal adult to access to our Service under the applicable law and the law of the country where you are located.
2) While individuals under the childhood age may use the Services, they shall do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. At any case, we are committed to comply with applicable laws and requirements of the residence country.
Many jurisdictions require or recommend that website operators inform users/visitors as to the nature of cookies they utilize and, in certain circumstances, obtain the consent of their users to the placement of certain cookies.
This Policy provides you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies we use and the purposes for using them.
Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used.
Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used in the site or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
Whether a cookie is 'first' or 'third' party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
The site may include any third party social media features, such as “like” button, and third party widgets, such as “retweet” that run on our Site.
These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Please note that internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. You should use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
By continuing to use our website, you are agreeing to our placing cookies on your computer in order to analyze the way you use our website. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of our website, you must stop using it immediately.
By continuing to use our Site, you are agreeing to our placing cookies on your computer in order to analyze the way you use our Site. Please read this Policy carefully for more details about the information we collect when you use this site.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT COOKIES IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, YOU MUST STOP USING OUR SITE.
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings.
To find out about specific cookies we use on this site, please see below. The cookies used on our site are categorized as follows:
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our site – e.g. which pages you visit and if you experience any errors.
These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our site works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our content is. We use performance cookies to provide us anonymous statistics on how our site is used and help us improve the site by measuring any errors that occur.
By using our site, you accept the use of “Performance” cookies. Accepting these cookies is a condition of using our site, so if you prevent them we cannot guarantee how our site will perform for you.
Marketing and targeting cookies are placed by third party advertising platforms or networks in order to deliver ads and track ad performance, and or enable advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities (this is sometimes called “behavioral” or “targeted” advertising) on our site. They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you with advertising that you may be interested in, on our site and other websites.
Analytics cookies track information about visits to our site so that we can make improvements. For example: analyze user and user behavior so as to provide more relevant content or suggest certain activities. They collect information about how visitors use our site, which site the user came from, the number of each user’s visits and how long a user stays on the site.
We might also use analytics cookies to test new ads, pages, or features to see how users react to them.
The Google Analytics opt-out add-on is designed to be compatible with Chrome, Internet Explorer 11, Safari, Firefox and Opera. In order to function, the opt-out add-on must be able to load and execute properly on your browser.
BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE AND SITE ONLINE SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO THE SETTING OF COOKIES AS DESCRIBED ABOVE (EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT YOU HAVE MODIFIED YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS TO REJECT COOKIES).
We reserve the right to change this Policy occasionally to meet the requirements and standards; each version will apply to information collected while it was in place. If this happens, we will post the new Policy on our site and any modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE, YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED OUR PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY AND SUCH CHANGES IN FULL.